Find out the true customer potential of your store
How many people pass by your store, and how many of them come in? If you know that, you'll get one of the most crucial metrics in your store, the number of customers converting in. By tracking this conversion, you can better understand where the differences between sales in different stores come. Checkout data will tell you how the business is going, but do you know which campaigns make the customer stop and enter the store?
Passer-by calculation produces numerical data on the behaviour of customers and potential customers on and near the store surface.
You will receive answers to these questions, among others:
- Which campaign works and draws the customer to the store?
- How many customers are affected by your brand message?
- How many people notice the message and stay close to the store?
- What percentage of potential customers come to the store?
- What are the demographics of your customer base?
- Do changes in the store's displays or campaigns really have an impact?
- How to compare the performance of different marketing messages (A/B testing)?
- What are the differences between shops, marketplaces and cities?